SHOULDA PUT A RING ON IT.





Last year, I stared at my jewellery box full of high street/costume jewellery. Nothing of value, price and emotional, other than a few gifts here and there. How much money over the years I have spend of jewellery that lasts me five minutes? So I decided, with encouragement from my Louboutin friends to invest in jewellery. Rather than spend small amounts on rubbish, save and spend on treasures. After all it was gold the pirates were looking for, not Accessorize. My lovely friend Mannie was obsessed with the Yves Saint Laurent Arty Oval ring; and like a bad cold I caught it. So in the summer I dragged a friend to Old Bond Street; to the YSL store to purchase such ring. (After many attempts to purchase online and at Selfridges.) I am now the proud owner of the magical pink ring seen above. And even though I had to christmas temp due to lack of money I don't regret buying it. Every time I wear it I feel special, and I know everyone is looking at the fabulous ring. Also I will keep it forever because a good ring never goes out of style. Take inspiration from Alexander McQueen, Yves Saint Laurent, Isharya and Dominic Jones; and invest! (Prices range from £65 - £500)

© www.netaporter.com