GOD SAVE CHANEL.

Here's my weekly update on Uncle Karl. Uncle Karl has taken a fancy to the new kid on the block. She's young, blonde, American and bit of a bitch. And that's me being fashion politically correct. Oh Karl, I can forgive you for a lot. But this? Blake Lively face of Chanel. It makes me sick just thinking of it. Coco. Poor Coco. She would not like this at all. She is to be the face of the new line "MADEMOISELLE" which is to launch in Mid-March. Does this mean I'm going to see more of her face? Yes. Oh dear. Well hopefully like Lily it shall be forgotten. The problem with celebrities doing fashion campaigns, when they're are dropped it's all a little bit embarrassing. I shall look forward to that part. Just like Emma Watson, Madonna, Lily Allen and the others you become the old face. When you're status doesn't make them money anymore. I'm reminded why I love Karl again. Amen.

© http://chanel-news.chanel.com/en/category/faces/