KNICKERS IN A TWIST.


 

Lascisvious



Marlies Dekkers




Nichole de Carle London


Topshop





I have been an absent blogger since May... where have I been? Well, over the summer I was indulging my fetish of lingerie at Nichole de Carle London. I understand the importance of a good bra and pants but there is a world of luxury that only lingerie can bring you. Silks, straps, clips, braces, fringing and tassels. Are you excited? 

Now for a little education. I can spot a bra brands from a mile away now. Not sure how useful this skill will be in 'real life'... But it helped me spot very familiar designs by our favourite high street store Topshop. Play Spot the difference above. What gets my knickers in a twist is the lack of understanding of the genius of lingerie design. You might disagree but I don't feel people really appreciate how special your underwear can be. Despite the surge of underwear as outerwear over the last few years, there still doesn't really seem to be the love for luxury lingerie as I desperately want there to be. So drop your jeans, lift up your top and really think about the lingerie you're wearing. Could it be better? Forget Ann Summers and La Senza. Move away from the obvious Victoria Secret there is so much more talent out there. Save up for one of my favourite brands; Nichole de Carle London, Bordelle, Marlies Dekkers, Mimi Holiday, Lascivious, Dirty Pretty Things  or if you still refuse to by lux' you can always by the copies from Topshop.

I do not own these images or claim to. If you would like me to remove them email fashionpolitics13@gmail.com

(c) Marlies Dekkers, Lascivious, Nichole de Carle London and Topshop