A/W11 + FASHION = MATH




I was never good at Math at school. Well it's boring isn't it. However this Math is exciting. In fact I love it. Math Collective had their debut as Fashion Week this February; and it was love at first sight. I wanted the whole collection. They are easy wearable pieces; the type of clothes you grab chuck on and go. And this is what we should be looking for in fashion. Leathers, jersey, suede and silks in gorgeous Autumn colours. The dresses are beautiful but they have attitude. Math packs a punch. You still look feminine but you won't take shit. My kind of clothes. Autumn and Winter 2011 I will be smudging my eyeliner, backcombing my hair, and wearing Math. Team with some rocky jewellery and you'll ready to face the winter blues.

For the fabulous Shaz Mohayudin.

© MATH collective