THE DEATH OF DIOR.










Something I have resisted blogging about; but it's time to break my silence. It's the death of Dior as we know it; so R.I.P Dior. It was the disgraced John Galliano's last collection and I feel guilty for liking it. However you can't argue with the clothes. They. Are. Incredible. I love the dresses, I love the boots, the shoes, the layering effect and the jacket, coats and fur snoods. It inspires me to get up and out in the cold. It really is ready to wear. Well maybe not 6" inch heels.

So what now? What will become of Dior? John Galliano career is over. And I expect he will continue to carry the rest of his life as a drunk, and grow his beard so long he'll be unrecognisable, and people will say "Didn't he used to be important?" Like Uncle Karl said you cannot be drunk like that public. Let allow what he said. It is inexcusable. And I have no respect for him.

But Dior was more then Galliano. It was team. So Dior will live on. Long live Dior.

© www.style.com