THE BATTLE OF THE FITTEST.




The other week I was in the car with my guys friends trying to decide who was the fittest. And it was a tough decision. Both young, tattooed, confidence and fearless. Rihanna and Megan Fox are a new type of girl. They have a "I don't give a shit attitude." And as much as they are every mans dream; I feel that what they do is for themselves not for men. They are much better role models then Katie Price and Paris Hilton. I'm not saying little girls should be getting tattooed and striping off. They role models for young women. I think we need to make a division between an adult role model; such as lady Gaga, Rihanna and Megan Fox and a children's role model Selena Gomez and Alexis Jordan. Perhaps if we did this their videos would stop getting banned. I might be being bias because I love these chickys and you should two.